my dream


Most people have future plans which they want to realize someday. But there’s people that still don’t know what they want to be. Maybe I’m in to the option two. I have so many wish what I wanna do and wanna be someday. But I can’t make it all be real in the same time. When I was child I wish that I can be a doctor because my family is always told me that be a doctor is a good job and they will be proud of me if I’ll be a doctor. But the more day pass, I can’t see blood or several wounds and I think I can’t be a doctor.

The day passed until I introduced to psychology and I interested with that because it like close with a doctor but the different is it solving psychology problem, and that’s no connection with blood or several wounds. So from that I think I’m going to be a psychologist.

But at time I’m still thinking that be a psychologist is not make me proud enough to myself. And a few times later I introduced to engineering drawings in my school and I’m enjoyed with that. So I wondering if I can be an architect. From that I told my mom about that and she’s so happy and she told me about her friends who be architect and she’s so support of what I wanna be.

From now on, I’ll choose architect and I wish it will never change again. If I be an architect I will college in ITB and my mom will introduce me to her friends that she told me before and let me ask them about architect and I wish I can take a positive thing. After that I will make a studio or special room for all about architect only and when I pass, I will make some small announcement to make people around me know me that I’m an architect and I hope they can call me when they need something which is related to the architect. 

And when I already success with enough money, I will build a cat shelter that inside it is a street cats that don’t have a place to live. And I’m happy to all of books that tell a story or influence people about anything and I hope I will make books or blog to influence people with my opinion or my experience.

Komentar

Postingan Populer