BAKTI DESA

11th grade of SMAN 3 Bandung had an activities called Bakti Desa. It held on 3rd January 2019 in Desa Cibeureum, Kertasari. This activities makes us more be an independent people, more simpathy about surrounding environment, and makes us socialize with people around.

We live at the villagers house for about three days there and we have to know about their activities, and something like that. How lucky I am that I live in family's house who has very kind and nice person that so welcome about my arrival there. And in that house, there's a little girl who has a same name with me 'Kayla'. She's a cute girl and I like child. Besides I don't have little sister at home so when I saw her, I feel like I have a little sister.

By the way, I live in family that the father works working as a vegetable transport driver who travels out of town to provide that vegetables to distributors. the mother works as a housewife. So me and my friends just helping the mother to clean up the house, take care of little sister, and make food for lunch and dinner. 

In the evening, we prayed at mosque near the house. Before that we read Al-Quran together and listening to a lecture. after that we go back to house and get some sleep.

Tomorrow morning the mother go to her mom to give her something. her mother's house is pretty near so we just walk to get there. We past the plantation site and see some people who were gardening. And when we arrived, we  can meet our friends who lived at mother's mother house.

After that we came to the hill who looks like teletubbies hill. In there we just took a photo and enjoyed the view while we got a sunkissed. Not long after that, we go back to the house to had a breakfast. 

In the afternoon we had an activities in village's meeting hall. Theres a presentasion that tell us about their program. They also describe about Situ Cisanti where there is citarum river. They allowed even recommended us to come there to see what beautiful that place is. After that, me and my friends go to the other houses to gave them some clothes and basic food.

How happy I was that the last day before we back home to Bandung, we already went there and I knew it that Situ Cisanti is beautiful than I expected. We go around the lake, we took a photo, we sing along together, until we laugh together. After we go around, we go to the parking lot to wait our friends while we buy foods. 

After that we go back to each house to packed our stuffs and say goodbye and thanks to owner house. We finally gathered to go back to Bandung. and finally we have save arrived.

Komentar

Postingan Populer