EDU PASSION


So I want to tell you something about school event called Edu Passion. Edu Passion is routine activity from 3 Senior High School. This event give us a choices for continue our education to the higher level. There’s 20 or more stand college that explain their superiority from their campus and makes us attracted to come in. there’s session to share the experience with our alumnus how it feels like be a foreign studies and there’s psychological test too from UNPAD university. But now I’m just going to show you a few stand with few information and I hope this can be useful for you.

First I went to UPI’s stand. There’s 6 faculties and has an educational museum. We can get in by SBMPTN, SNMPTN, and seleksi mandiri (independent selection). Second I went to UNPAD’s stand. The most desirable faculties in UNPAD are medical faculty (FK) and international relations (HI). We can get in by SBMPTN, SNMPTN, and seleksi mandiri (independent selection). And then I went to UGM’s stand. The most desirable faculties in UGM are medical faculty (FK) for saintek class and accountancy for soshum class. There’s organization called BEM and UKM and we can get in by SBMPTN, SNMPTN, and UTUI with 2 section. And last for the state university stand is ITB. There’s 12 faculties and we can get in by SBMPTN, SNMPTN, international program, and transfer student selection.

The next stand that I came in are private universities stand. First I went to Maranatha. There’s 9 faculties with a small building. The most desirable faculties in Maranatha are medical faculty and psychology faculty. We can get in by USM (CBT). Second I went to UIN’s stand. There’s 7 faculties and we can get in by SNMPTN, SBMPTN, SPAN-PTKIN, Mandiri UIN (UIN independent), and UM-PTK. Next I went to ITENAS’s stand. There’s 3 faculties and the most desirable faculty in ITENAS is industrial technology. We can get in by PMDK, USM, and ODT. And last I went to Telkom’s stand. There’s 7 faculties and we can get in by JPA, USM, JPU.

Beside that, there’s a general stand and I went to BJB’s stand. It include program called simpel (simpanan pelajar or student savings). Simpel is a government program for persuade student to save their money at the bank. The superiorities from that program are the initial deposit just Rp.5000 and minimal savings are Rp.10.000. beside that, simpel has free administrative costs. Next I went to Wall Street English. that is kind of course to improve our skill English. that course is not focus to your skor but it focus just to youself. Costs in every levels are same with flexible time.

Maybe that’s all from me. I’m sorry if I’m not give you all information because the stand is so crowded and I have a few tasks so I can’t come to all of stand in there.

Komentar

Postingan Populer