my biography and my story


My name is Kayla Kanaya Bintang. I'm still 17 years old. I was born on 27th of October 2001, and currently live in Bandung, West Java, Indonesia.
I have a little family. There are my mom, my dad, and me. I don’t have sister or brother. I was trained to be independent. Not because I’m the only one, doesn’t mean I was born as a spoiled child.

I’m easy going, quick learner, good listener, expressive, organized, and understanding. In the other side, I’m lazy, expecting too much, panic, sensitive, easily to get bored, and forgetful to little things.

on 2008, I study at Sabang Elementary School in Bandung. I met few friends and they said i’m easy going and cheerful. I love watching movies so much in every genre. I love reading and always came to storebooks every weekend. I love books in every genre too. And I love to listening music every single day.
My dad is a doctor and he works precise in front of our house. And he has his office room in our house, so I know about sanitary. From that, I wish I can be a doctor like my dad. Beside that, I love to sing, but I can’t. my voice was really bad. From that, I got vocal course when i was 4th grade. But it only half year because my teacher is not serious about teaching me.
I study at 22 Junior High School in Bandung. And because I want to be a doctor like my dad, I Joined medical extraculicular called PMR. But after I joined that extraculicular and got many knowledge, I realized that I think I’m not really interested about being a doctor, and I think I just want to get in to music industry. So I joined guitar course when I was 7th grade. And when I was 8th grade I joined vocal course again until a few months ago.

I still don’t know why I want to get in to music industry. Maybe because I learned about guitar, and my teacher is always play piano in front of me, and I love to sing and listening musics so I think I’m enjoy about that things.

on 2017 I study at 20 Senior High School and I joined the theatre and vocal extraculicular. But after a year, I moved to 3 Senior High School and I joined movie production. Actually I didn’t out to theatre extraculicular in 20 SHS so I usually come to my old school.  I love to writing too. When I was in elementary school, I usually made a few poetry. And I love to tell my story by writing. And I accustomed by my mom to always make a resume about what I read on novels.

Actually I still don’t know where I want to continue my study. But after I flashback about my story above I have many choice what I want to continue to the other life. i think I want to get in to medical faculty, psychology faculty, criminology faculty, journalistic faculty, international relations faculty, media production management, financial management, archeology faculty, English or Indonesian literature, faculty of tourism, and architecture faculty.

I hope soon I know what I want to be and what I have to do next. I will study hard to achieve my dream, and I will give it my all. I won't give up until I reach my goals.

Komentar

Postingan Populer